Nevo Butler - A Virtual Tour
A NEW KIND OF SMART HOME HUB WITH BUILT-IN NEVO.AI DIGITAL ASSISTANT
Targeting the entertainment experience
- Bring branded voice-control to the current install base of entertainment devices in the home to cover the complete footprint of existing devices.
- Enable far-field hands-free control for new voice enabled platforms.
- Extend capabilities of other assistants - enabling them to interact with entertainment systems.
Curated smart home experiences
- Turnkey hardware kits for offering services in new markets.
- Built-in support for dotdot over Zigbee 3.0 to provide a full featured framework for the connected home and bringing smart home applications to any device running QuickSet.
- Works with QuickSet certification program to address device compatibility and open new distribution channels.
Tools to manage and monetize the customer base
- Core nevo.ai subscription to deliver branded and controlled experiences. Includes Device Discovery, Interoperability as a Service, and Device Management.
- Add-on services including IoT Fleet Management and integration with customers’ services such as EPG or CRM - Integrated with existing enterprise infrastructure.
- Partner Services Marketplace to address consumer demand while opening new revenue possibilities.
|Microphone||2 mic array for far-field voice recognition|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11g 2.4GHz), Bluetooth LE, Zigbee 3.0 and RF4CE|
|IR Blaster||360° coverage using 6 high powered infrared LEDs|
|Power||5V DC from a USB micro adapter|
|Speaker||High quality mono speaker tuned for speech|
|Security||Built-in managed security starting from the manufacturing process through end of life cycle|
|Dimensions||90mm x 90mm x 45mm|
|Weight||7.2 oz (204 grams)|
made with ❤️
Discover & Entertain
Nevo Butler delivers a branded experience for service providers offering far-field voice-control of the current install base of entertainment systems in the home, bringing voice content discovery and control to the households, while enabling far-field hands-free control for new voice enabled platforms. With Interoperability offered as a service, Nevo Butler works with and extends the functionality of existing assistants in interacting with entertainment systems. Check out the Discover & Entertain video here.
Turnkey channel-specific kits targeting safety and security, energy management and hospitality to help accelerate the introduction of new services in these growth segments. We can make security systems compatible with popular consumer door locks such as the August Smart Lock and expand use cases by incorporating popular smart speakers such as Sonos as part of the alarm system. We can also make energy management solutions smarter by controlling Hunter Douglas shades to aid cooling, or enhance the TV viewing experience by setting the perfect lighting scene based on the content being enjoyed. No matter what channel, the Works with QuickSet certification program can expand any Nevo Butler Kit experience. Check out the Smarter Living video here.
A single certification program to address different needs including compatibility with millions of QuickSet powered devices in the market, or access to new distribution channels. Enable easy access to a growing ecosystem of devices. Ensure compatibility with popular brands, and add new ones as needed. Bring preferred vendors on board and expand device compatibility with connected home products.
Manage & Monetize
Core nevo.ai subscription allows customers to address the realities of today’s home while remaining in charge. Device Discovery enables recognition and discovery of devices within the home utilizing our device knowledge graph. Interoperability as a Service extends existing retail voice assistants, while device management delivers a complete framework for edge connectivity, including remote access and expanded monitoring capabilities. Additionally, add-on services including IoT Fleet Management and integration with customers’ existing services such as EPG, provide necessary tools for our customers to manage and monetize their customer base. Offered as professional services, these integrate with existing enterprise infrastructure and, unlike other solutions, allow customers to remain in control of their own customer account. Check out the Manage & Monetize video here.
Nevo Butler in the news